FREE Shipping on all orders over $75
100% Pure Neroli Oil 10 ml
The Citrus aurantium or bitter orange tree grows throughout the Mediterranean region and has long been a source of food for people in the region. The flowers that blossom on this exotic tree have also been used to produce a fragrant essential oil since ancient times.
Known as neroli oil, this essential oil is extremely rare and difficult to produce because it takes 1000 pounds of flowers to typically make one bottle of the fragrant aromatherapy oil. Often used in aromatherapy and topically, neroli oil has a wide array of traditional uses. The oil is believed to be a/an:
- Analgesic. Neroli oil is believed to inhibit the nervous system's ability to transmit pain signals to alleviate discomfort. It is very commonly used as a headache remedy.
- Antidepressant. The fragrance of neroli oil is uplifting and often used in aromatherapy treatments to soothe symptoms of stress.
- Anti-hypertensive. Research shows that neroli oil can help to lower high blood pressure levels when used as a part of aromatherapy treatments.
- Anti-inflammatory. Studies indicate that neroli oil helps to diminish inflammation due to injuries and skin irritation as well as due to chronic conditions like arthritis.
- Antimicrobial. Compounds present in neroli oil help to kill bacteria and viruses to fight internal infections and skin infections.
- Antioxidant. Neroli oil contains compounds that fight free radical damage, oxidation that causes the skin to wrinkle, the organs to age.
- Menopausal aid. Aromatherapists often use neroli oil to promote a proper hormonal balance to ease symptoms of menopause.
- Skin care solution. Many luxury products for softening fine lines and skin wrinkles and decreasing the prominence of stretch marks contain neroli oil.
- Stress relief aid. The scent of neroli oil is incredibly soothing and has been shown in studies to reduce levels of the stress hormone cortisol in the body.
Mediterra Neroli Essential Oil is the absolute best essential oil to choose for these or any other remedies that involve neroli oil. Sourced from Morocco, our essential oil is 100 percent pure and undiluted, allowing you to benefit fully from the fragrance and therapeutic properties of real neroli oil. Our product is completely free of additives and preservatives to suit your natural lifestyle.
Benefit from the amazing scent and beneficial properties of neroli oil for yourself! Order Mediterra Neroli Essential Oil today.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.